Monday, June 30, 2014

Bzz Agent Campaign- Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen

As you know I am a member of Bzz Agent, where you can try out products for free!  All you need to do is try out the product, then make reviews or post photographs telling what you thought of the product.  I recently got to try out Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen.  With two small kiddos, I need to use sunscreen every time they are out in the sun, especially my 3 year old, who has fair skin and red hair!  If you are like me, you hate putting sunscreen on.  It feels gross, smells weird, and takes forever to rub it on your skin.

My family went up to Kelley's Island for a family reunion during Memorial Day, and I thought it would be a great time to test out the new sunscreen.  I was AMAZED at how much different this sunscreen is.  It doesn't feel thick, smells great, and rubs into your skin incredibly fast.  Time is important when you have antsy kiddos who want to go outside and enjoy the sun!!!  Another plus, was that nobody got sunburnt!  We got to try out SPF 30, and even in the sunny weather it protected us. I never really paid attention to sunscreen before- just bought it and used it.  Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen was SO different from other sunscreens that it caught my attention.  If you need to buy sunscreen, be sure to try Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen.

My kiddos enjoying the pool (protected with Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen)

If you have not signed up for BzzAgent, be sure to check it out so you can try free products.

No comments:

Post a Comment