Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Coupons!

I have been wanting to start a blog for months.  I am constantly doing craft projects, cooking, baking, doing something fun with my kids.  Every time I do one of these, I think "If I had a blog I would share this".  Well, I started my blog last week, and have had the most boring week ever!  So sorry, that I have not posted more.

I would like to share about my couponing experience at the grocery store tonight.  If you are new to couponing and would like a little help, just let me know!  I am not quite as savvy as the people you might see on TV, but I've got a pretty good start and it helps our family quite a bit.

Here is how I did tonight:
1 FREE travel packet of Tide detergent
2 FREE tubes of Colgate toothpaste
3 FREE jars of Vlasic pickles (my daughters eat these by the handful)
2 cans of Pure Silk shaving cream for $0.14 each
1 box Nature Valley Granola Thins for $0.50

Did you use coupons this week?  Share your best finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment