Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stuffing Meatballs

We have a busy night and I had the opportunity to make dinner ahead of time.  Tonight's menu?  Stuffing Meatballs, Salad, and Rolls.

I find a lot of my recipes from Taste Of Home.  This one was no exception.  The great thing is, this recipe only has 4 ingredients!  You can find the link to it here: Stuffing Meatballs.

Here is my little helper, crushing up the stuffing.  If your dry stuffing mix is in cubes, place it in a ziploc baggic and crush it with a rolling pin.




The meatballs only have 2 ingredients.  The brown up quickly in a pan.


While the meatballs were browning, I whipped up some salads.  If you are making them ahead of time just cover with saran wrap and put in your fridge.


Here is the finished product.  All I have to do now is heat up the rolls.  I recommend Rhodes Garlic Butter Rolls.  Where I shop I can get them for $1.00 with a coupon.  These are so yummy!!!


If you have any quick and easy recipes, please share the recipe or link!

No comments:

Post a Comment